hie evryone...

hello CEians,
I am a final year student of ECE department from kolkata... It feels great to be with CE... It is a realy helpful platform for me and m sure for evreyone.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    :welcome: to CE Merga.

Please do not use SMS text on forum. Have a nice stay on Forum. Looking forward to see you active on board.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE!! Merga!
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Welcome to CE!!!!:welcome:
  • Merga_Electra
    Merga_Electra
    godfather
    :welcome: to CE Merga.

Please do not use SMS text on forum. Have a nice stay on Forum. Looking forward to see you active on board.
    I am really sorry for using sms text. It wont happen from the next time.
  • Merga_Electra
    Merga_Electra
    Thank you all.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

*IEEE DTU PROUDLY PRESENTS REPERTOIRE 2011 * Repertoire, the annual business and managerial fest is here again! With competitions designed to test your wit and grit, Repertoire 2011 will be...
Hi guys! We here at EngineeringBecause wanted to share this article with you all. It's about an Engineering graduate who ended up working in the finance sector. I hope you...
Guys, Here are some top stories that you should not miss reading. Do post your opinion about these articles as comments to the link mentioned. Nissan Fuels Changing Battery Scenario...
discovered a new website with many good books and I believe they are open access here is the link to the website : https://www.intechweb.org/subject/electrical-and-electronic-engineering/
Hai CEeans, This is Nagaveni .....I am here once again after a long time...I feel like missed all you people all these days as i was assigned some work and...