Hide Your Email Address From Facebook Apps

If you are addict to playing games like Farmville on Facebook, you’ll be required to share your email address with the game developer.

If you don't want to share your email address here's a simple step:

When you see the "Request for permission" window before accessing the game, just click Change under “Send me email” and Facebook will offer you some another anonymous email address that you can share with the app developer.

Any messages sent to this address will still reach your main inbox but your actual email address will stay hidden from the app developer.

Also, once you decide to remove the game /app from your Facebook profile, that proxy email address will be gone too.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google Authorship is a feature for displaying author information in search results. This feature is being rolled out gradually and will be implemented algorithmically, so author information will not always...
[video=youtube;-MPIZKPhfDY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MPIZKPhfDY&feature=player_embedded[/video] The description says: What's YOUR "Warm and Fuzzy" moment? Share it with us on Photovine. Details coming soon. What do you think it is? Another photo sharing website from...
Instructional Objectives - I Lecture Series on Manufacturing Processes II by Prof.A.B.Chattopadhyay, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Kharagpur. Feel Free to discuss and ask questions.
i passed in B.E(CSE) by second div....m i eligible for IT jobs?????plz help me....😔
Today I was discussing with my professor in college about F1 racing. And It turned out that he is a big fan of F1. Not because of the thrill associated...