Hidden Reflex Launches 'Epic Browser' - A web browser for Indians

You might ask, do Indians surf the web differently than the rest of the world? I don't know. But a Bangalore based startup, 'Hidden Reflex' has launched a browser derived from Mozilla that is localized for Indian services.

Take a look at it here: Epic Privacy Browser, a secure chromium-based web browser with Encrypted Proxy and AdBlock | a free, unlimited VPN private browser for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android

Replies

• Pensu
    Pensu
    I am using it and it looks like made for INDIA. Now we can surf internet our own different way...!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    nicepeeyush
    I am using it and it looks like made for INDIA. Now we can surf internet our own different way...!!
    Could you post a detailed review of it in our CE Reviews Section?
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Oh! Good!

Any more tries?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i need ideas for my final year project in computer science... please help
friends can anyone help me out in getting projects ideas in honeypots...or in the side of information security....
Epic is first ever web browser developed in INDIA. It contains a lot of elements designed specially for Indian people. It is made on Mozilla platform. -You can have full...
can someone please suggest some good websites regarding knowledge about image processing and retrieval???
why for transmission a standard signal of 4-20 mA is used and why not 0-20mA? whats is the scientific reason behind it?