hi

myself param kushwaha an electronics engineer. i am in crazyengineers since now.

Replies

• Vignesh Raghav
    Vignesh Raghav
    Hi Param ,welcom aboard !!! 😁 explore the topics whichever you are interested and also try to add some valuable informations if you could . Btw tell me about yourself ??😎 dont be panic since this question does not have to do with any software company interviews !!! 😏
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. Have a nice time here. 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE. Feel free to share your questions and opinions here.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE friend. We're sure you'll enjoy here.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Hello, welcome to CE!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google has updated its Chrome browser, adding the ability to sync browser tabs across multiple devices to make a single session of Chrome accessible as you move from desktop, to...
MIT researchers have now featured a robust, high-force, low-cost, and highly articulated manipulator based on reversible jamming of granular media. Part of the paper "Design and Analysis of a Robust,...
I’ve been testing this recently; It’s an Anti booby-trap under or in car bomb detector. Northern Ireland security forces issue 1986 to 1996. It detected everything from the simple biscuit...
Researchers at University of Buffalo with funding from India's Tata Steel have developed a graphene based composite that can make the steel go rust free for over a month when...
If you are a James Bond fan, then you *must* watch this new trailer of the upcoming James Bond Movie - Skyfall. The producers of the movie had said that...