hi

hi frds,
its vijai.i wnt 2 share ideas....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Vijai ๐Ÿ˜€ As you can see none of the CEans use 'sms' language on CE ๐Ÿ˜€ , we request you to follow the protocol. We're glad to have you with us and look forward to interesting contributions from you. Take a look at different discussions and post your comments ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Welcome to CE.๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Ceans, Many of you are familiar with this thread(story) but according to the suggestion of a CEan I've rewritten my Story. This is the Prologue of it. Please rate...
China is touted as the home for VSD appliances. I feel that there is a major opportunity for Indian enterprise here. IMS Research - Electronics market research & consultancy
Hi, I want to detect patterns and process log files using hadoop...I would appreciate if you brief how to go about in solving this....thanks in advance
Grasshopper Network has had it's 100th Registration today. An absolute work behind each and every registration and hard work beyond my possible imagination. We did it in a month of...
hey all, hope you are all doing good ๐Ÿ˜€ am in my final year of computer engineering and searching for graduation project topics, i just wanted to know the difference...