hi!

hi friendz! i'm new 2 this site..so plse help me 2 use this site efficiently by providing me the information about chemical engineering..!😀

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    you can visit chemical engineering section at first don't use sms language and there are some rules you have to follow here
    and i am sure that you will get good knowledge in CE
    :welcome: pavitraa
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE! Tell us how did you discover CrazyEngineers?
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Welcome to CE family.
    Before start new thread please search for your topic. There are lots of chances that it is already discussed in forum.
  • vaib840
    vaib840
    hey welcome to ce .............you may get everything you need ..........be regular here............
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Pavitraa!
    Do say more about you... 😀 How did you find CE?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    We have dedicated section for Chemical Engineering have a look at that. And have a nice time on CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

One of the best ways to preserve old photos is to copy the negatives with a digital camera and then use image processing software to "develop" the photo. How to...
Why You Can’t Win That Argument on the Internet ​ No matter who you are, you've likely spent some amount of time arguing online with someone you just couldn't believe...
When I interact with engineering students I see a deep decline in the respect they have for their lecturers. In my times (I graduated in the first half of last...
Friends, Well, as a Web Developer I had to make sure that my servers (which are running in my home PC) are accessible outside of the system. For that, I...
Google has decided to wind down Google Labs. In many cases, this will mean ending Labs experiments, in others Google will incorporate Labs products and technologies into different product areas....