Hi

😁 Hi i am gajender yadav an civil engg. i am very happy 😁to be a part of. I complete my Diploma in 2004 from Rohtak (Vaish collage). now i am working in a reputed firm (Universal Buildwell).

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    gky007
    😁 Hi i am gajender yadav an civil engg. i am very happy 😁to be a part of. I complete my Diploma in 2004 from Rohtak (Vaish collage). now i am working in a reputed firm (Universal Buildwell).
    Hello Gajendar! :smile:

We're glad to have you on CE. I hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your colleagues at Universal Buildwell & friends.

Looking forward to your posts!
  • samarjeetsaigal
    samarjeetsaigal
    The_Big_K
    Hello Gajendar! :smile:

We're glad to have you on CE. I hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your colleagues at Universal Buildwell & friends.

Looking forward to your posts!
    hi gajendra,
    i also joined the crazyenginners 3 days ago and i am finding it a really useful site. here u can gain some knowledge and also you can share your's too and can have advice from others also regarding your needs
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Friends, First of all-I m sorry if this thread is posted in the wrong section. I need your suggestions, so please do help me. i had just entered into...
Hiii all, How do we design a Polar NRZ Encoder with detail circuit? Thank you.
Hmm. Well, first of all, I think the title of the post IS a debate topic. I'll refrain myself from posting an introduction to the topic. Feel free to comment...
Okay, I'd like to know where in the world would you like to see next CE Meet happen. No, don't name your dream destination - but a place where you...
CEans, For the knowledge hungry among us - Google has come up with Google Knol - Knol: a unit of knowledge Unlike wikipedia - Google holds the authors responsible for...