• Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Welcome to CE.
  • callyD
    callyD
    Welcome to CE, have a wonderful stay.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE. Please share a bit about yourself and being an environmental engineer. There are many sticky posts in sections providing tips and suggetsions for navigating the site and getting the most out of your visit.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to ashu!
    Take some time to get familiar with this site. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • pokemont17
    pokemont17
    I'm pokemon, a totally newbie to this community. Nice to see you all and great to be a part of the community. Hope to get help from you, thank!
  • pokemont17
    pokemont17
    gohm
    Welcome to CE. Please share a bit about yourself and being an environmental engineer. There are many sticky posts in sections providing tips and suggetsions for navigating the site and getting the most out of your visit.
    Thanks you for the post.
    Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Welcome to CE both of you.
  • milly
    milly
    hi guys,..
    welcome to all in this forum site,..its very informative site,..
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    ashu_bt
    Please tell me how i can get answer from my question
    So simple, you have to post the question in appropriate section.

By the way welcome both of you!
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE !!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hai guys... iam using fedora on my laptop parllely with windows7 and iam not able to see the wireless connection's some of my frns told me to switch over from...
SpaceSniffer File Size: 864 It provides you with a very good overview of what's occupying the nether reaches of your hard disk. Click To Download
I am presently pursuing my B.E.Electrical and electronics engineering . I plan to do a M.S in Electronics after my Under graduation. The problem is that I am not sure...
hi...................๐Ÿ˜€ please could anyone suggest me an idea for paper on cryptography ......
this present city called "chennai" ,in India, was formed on this day 371 years back as "madarasapattinam". today chennai is celebrating her 371st birthday ๐Ÿ˜ :myparty:HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHENNAI ๐ŸŽ‰ may...