Hi........

😀 HI friends
i m a new comer
so plz tell me how can i get benefit from this site.............

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    M RISHABH JAIN
    😀 HI friends
    i m a new comer
    so plz tell me how can i get benefit from this site.............
    Hi Rishabh,

Welcome to CE. You can get benefited from this site in many ways. First of all, you have access to thousands of brilliant & crazy engineers from all over the world who are willing to help you with everything that you need to know.

You can participate in various discussions and keep yourself updated new ideas, latest happenings, technology etc.

Above all, you're being a part of team that is changing the world

ps: Before you post further, I encourage you to go through our lectures 1-4 in our newbie training center. Please avoid slangs / sms text in your posts.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Hi m rishabh jain!

You can also have some fun, chat with like minded people & learn new ideas/viewoints. Interaction allows not only you to benefit from the site but the site (and all those on it) also benefit from you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How To Stay Highly Motivated The degrees of success and happiness we achieve in life result overwhelmingly from the actions we take. But the actions which matter most are not...
The endorsement of a ME professor from a prestigious university is requested (NYC/N.E. US area preferred). The reason: a gear transmission that does not disengage to change ratios with relatively...
Input Square Wave is described as follow: V max : 20V V min : -15v Frequency : 10kHz Design a clamper circuit to shift its referecence point so that its...
hello, Will management studies in any way help a professional engineer?Is it required for us to have a MBA degree.....What do you all think about this?
hello friends m arif tigadi pursuing my engineers degrre in mechanical engineering n we just want to present a paper on hands free driving . So if someone knows something...