hi..

hi this is Deepali from Gurgaon(NCR), Haryana
and I m very glad to join this forum ,as nw I can interact with so many engineers around the world and we all can discuss the problems and can also come up with innovative ideas.

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Hi Deepti,
    Welcome to CE. Glad to see more CEans from the NCR. Help us spread the word amongst your friends.
  • Rifaa
    Rifaa
    Welcome Deepali
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    deepali_berwal
    hi this is Deepali from Gurgaon(NCR), Haryana
    and I m very glad to join this forum ,as nw I can interact with so many engineers around the world and we all can discuss the problems and can also come up with innovative ideas.
    Welcome to CE, Deepali 😀 We are glad to have you on CE. We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends.

We look forward to having you as our active CEan.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome Deepali to CE
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is summer training essential. Should I go for it in 2nd year only or can I go for it in next year.
i am a newbee........ kindly put up with my doubts........😒 which is best suggested for line folowers? a) AVR CORE OR 8051 CORE? i bielieve 8051 does not have pwm...
CEans, CE has proudly associated with SRKNEC (Nagpur, India) as media partners for round the year coverage of Silver Jubilee Celebrations at college campus. [FONT="]Pratishruti 09, the annual cultural extravaganza...
I am currently using ubuntu 8.10 . I was trying to play around with cron deamons but realised that in ubuntu I am not the root. i dont have previleges...
hi1 i wanna know if you can help me out in my mini project. I've been given "Light sensitivity control using SCR" as the topic.Give the basic concepts, basic ckt...