Hi There

Name:

Engineering Trade: Electrical Engg.

Occupation
: Student

Hobbies & Interests
: Electronics, HDLs
I joined CrazyEngineers because: It's really helpful....nd its gr8 to share knowledge while gaining more from it...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hello & welcome to CE, Suyash πŸ˜€

We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends. We look forward to having you as our active member.

Tell us about your first impression of the site and how did you come to know about us?
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Hi Suyash ...welcome to CE forum.... :smile:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Why Wipro, Infosys and TCS are “The Axis of Evil” for Indian startup space |Technology and Business Startups in India Nice article. A decent read and a very good site...
i want synopsis of the minor project "Automated Guided Vehicle " and plz refer me useful sites for this purpose... 😁😁😁😁
Dear Members, My final year project is designing a solar maximum power point tracking and I am having difficulties in choosing an appropriate current sesor to use as feedback. The...
CEans, The winners of the CrazyTee contest sponsored by Myntra are - [random order] 😁CEan - AbrakaDabra 😁 (Design Abrakadabra - 2) 😁CEan - Mona 😁 (Design: Mona - 3)...
Discuss the announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/4679-crazytee-contest-winners.html in this thread!