hi ,require civil engineering code

hi, anyone who can give me the IS code 2116 - 1980. its very urgent pls

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    hello muks, i only have IS 2117. i don't have 2116.
    can you tell for which purpose this code book is used?
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    You can download the IS 2116 standard in form of a pdf, or order it from the BIS website. In India the cost is INR. 120/. Outside India the cost is INR 1200/.

#-Link-Snipped-#

@Civilprincess : The standard is used for specification for sand for masonry mortars.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    mad_scientist
    @Civilprincess : The standard is used for specification for sand for masonry mortars.
    ok thanks mad scientist. i haven't used it yet 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey can anyone help me in using java 3-d...I am already using java1.6 ... even after installation I am not able to use it..what next after installation??how to use it...
Hello to all. I am new here. This is my first post to this forum. I want to develop one website. I am searching for the "good topic" which should...
CE , our forum is something making some changes in the mind set of many people! Here we ask them to think out of box , do things on their...
Hey Guys, I want to know atleast 10 applications of Stepper motor. I only know two of them. It is used in Computer printers & Floppy drives. If possible please...
There is complete internet to share latest information. And of course now CE also. 😀 But, if suppose I want to know about the current updates regarding Sports or the...