Hi,pls anybody tell me new innovative ideas?

I need some innovative ideas ,pls tell me some ideas.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    eris
    I need some innovative ideas ,pls tell me some ideas.
    Sending humans to Mars is an innovative idea and so is the idea to make the world completely vegetarian.
  • Esha Raghute
    Esha Raghute
    6th sense technology👍 Go for it.
  • RISHABH LALA
    RISHABH LALA
    Privately run Railways
    Sending Indians in Space
    Low Cost Housing
    Programming and Making a Virtual Engineer using C++
    Linking Quora with CrazyEngineers
    Manufacturing a WC that does not use water with better or same Sanitation

...And you can be still more innovative if you are able to Go for 7th Sense Technology...having what you think , what you just dream has become a reality..!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...Removing corruption in India - would be the most innovative idea ever.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Sorry about this Big Guy

Your recent posts are not oriented to Indian Nationality Pls Don't get black listed by any of the so called Q branch we don't want that to happen

And btb any idea of moving abroad do quote

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

heyy....everyone.... i am new member...student of btech final yeear i want to go for preperation of cdac ...need guidance...i want to know if there are some specific books available for...
Maruti Suzuki android app for car servicing will soon be launched and is expected to help customers with their car servicing needs. Maruti Suzuki India Limited aka MSIL is looking...
Hi CEans, I am a CSE student, often discussed this topic previously on many Engineering related forums, and the answer I got is this conclusion - GRE - Needs a...
Engineers cutting across all disciplines use calculations at every stage of development of designs. This free webinar considers various aspects of this importnat core activity in depth. https://video.webcasts.com/events/pmny001/viewer/index.jsp?eventid=45664 Tuesday, April...
Perceptual Computing Challenge Results There were as many as 1000 apps submitted in the contest from 11 countries. Out of them 35 Made it to winning round with 3 grand...