Hi People, New CEian here

My greeting to all the CEians , Im A new member here and the following are my details

Name
: Mehul Jain

Engineering Trade: Electrical Engineering

Occupation
: 8th Semester Ungraduate Student

Hobbies & Interests
: Anything to do with electronics love getting all techy,reading, playing tennis, quizing

I joined CrazyEngineers because: I feel this is a terrific platform for all the people who have a passion for engineering to come together share ideas gain insight into the various aspects of the profession. Its gives you a tremendous opportunity to apply an "out of the box" approach to engineering.So to all the CEians here rock on😁 and lets feel proud to be engineers(or be in the process of becoming one 😀 )

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi Mehul !

Welcome to the gang of engineers, err, Crazy Engineers ! . I'm sure you will enjoy the company of engineers who are as crazy as you are & are driven by passion to do something new, something great!

I'm sure you will have wonderful time on CE. Btw, please remove the 'engineering' from 'Trade' field of your profile. Currently it appears as "I'm a Crazy Electrical Engineering Engineer".

Have a great time & looking forward to see you around on CE!

-The Big K-
  • Rocker
    Rocker
    Mayhem
    My greeting to all the CEians , Im A new member here and the following are my details

Name
    : Mehul Jain

Engineering Trade: Electrical Engineering

Occupation
    : 8th Semester Ungraduate Student

Hobbies & Interests
    : Anything to do with electronics love getting all techy,reading, playing tennis, quizing

I joined CrazyEngineers because: I feel this is a terrific platform for all the people who have a passion for engineering to come together share ideas gain insight into the various aspects of the profession. Its gives you a tremendous opportunity to apply an "out of the box" approach to engineering.So to all the CEians here rock on😁 and lets feel proud to be engineers(or be in the process of becoming one 😀 )
    Welcome to CE mate. Lot of engineering students are members of CE. Young blood

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans! Here is the list of articles currently available on our CE - Downloads - Click on the name to go to downloads section. Finance Origin Of Shares - By...
Hi i am Third year engineer doin electrical and electronics engineering . I want to go for my ms in electrical engineering but can decide which area to specialize in....
CEans, This has been my favorite topic since my civil engineering days. We had made a small research paper on how to prevent settling of houses in faulty/mushy soils. Now...
Got this problem from a friend through IM. Solve it ! An ant is at a fixed end 'P' of a 1 meter-long rubber band. Just as the ant starts...
main() { int a = 1; int c,d; c = ++a + ++a + ++a; printf("\n%d",a); printf("\n%d ", c); getch(); } The above C code after the execution gives the...