hi, need project ideas

hi m doin final yr .temme some topic 4r project on electronics

Replies

• dsp
    dsp
    hi anisha ,..... i need a mini project idea ...actually ive to submit a project within 2 days .so pls pls pls help me ...tis is my email id....

• dipesh
    dipesh
    hello to all the CRAZY ENGINEERS.
  • dipesh
    dipesh
    hi.i am a student of final year of mech. branch and needed help for my project.actually i had selected the topic 4 it.it is a working project.need ur help to complete it.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    All CEans are supposed to follow simple formatting, unless required.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Bear Sterns collapsed Lehman Brothers files for Bankruptcy Merrill Lynch sold Bank of China reduces interest rates Citi, HSBC, Barclays bank all posting losses in billions World's largest insurance company...
Can anyone please tell me the difference between the "Digital zoom" and "Optical zoom"...?? Have heard alot about these terms...but dont know what they really mean...???
hello...friends..here..is an/..full. infmn..about..NRAM..............FRNDZ...
can any one tell me some ece related project topics to make it........ its as a term paper to show a project ....... REPLY SOON 😕😕😕
😁hiii friends.. i want to prepare a minor project on "Automated Guided Transport Vehicle" would u please tell me whatcomponents i will need for it.. and some useful sites in...