Hi im Urvashi

goodevening everyone,
i m newbie so i least know nthing abt this
so i wud welcom any type of suggestions
i m just a 1st year student in ece so plzzz guide me to wat wat is actually xpected of me

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi Urvashi,

Welcome to CE Forums. Don't worry at all, we all are here to help you. Go get started, I recommend going through following links one by one. It will take you a while to go through the links, but will help you in your life-long journey with all of us here 😀

1. #-Link-Snipped-#

2. #-Link-Snipped-#

3. #-Link-Snipped-#

We all will be happy to answer any queries you might have. We look forward to having you as our active CEan!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i wanna video tutorial of DBMS and O.S is their is any one can give that or web site 😁
The latest market watch shows that Yahoo! share is about $10. That brings Yahoo's valuation to $14.33 billion. ...and that's lesser than Facebooks' $15 billion valuation! 😲 That means, Yahoo!...
Hi all, Whats the use of capacitors connected to input and output pins of crystals.i.e one terminal of capacitor is connected to crystal pins other terminal to ground. What the...
hello guys........................................................
With a lot of brouhaha happening over the past few months over the declining economy, the world and more importantly US (and its other derived economies) look upon the web...