Hi..... i'm deepak....

hi friends.... this is deepak.... pl.. do all help me out to become a crazy engineer as i'm not so...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Every registered member of CE is a 'CEan'. Welcome to our global family of engineers

Tell us how did you discover CrazyEnginers?
  • deepuhsr
    deepuhsr
    Re: thank yo 'big k'....

i came to know about ce through search engine....
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    Nice
    welcome to CE deepak
  • deepuhsr
    deepuhsr
    Re: welcome

thank yo...😁with pleasure... narayana moorthy....
  • Reya
    Reya
    Someone told that I will never come to CE!CE has a magic to change everybody😀

Anyway welcome to CE Deepak.
  • deepuhsr
    deepuhsr
    Re: someone.....

oh i'm sorry you have misunderstood... he 😁he...😁😁
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CE Deepak. Keep an active participation through the discussions on CE.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Already you are a Crazy Engineer now 😁
    Welcome to CE 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ASUS U43Jc from U Series Bamboo collection notebooks is a notebook worth looking at if you’re looking to buy a ‘green laptop’. The U Series features a smoky brown bamboo...
Hiya CEans 😁 here is one simple quiz for you. 😀 i had set these for a club activity in my college. now you guys try to answer these questions...
Hello All, I am looking for current sensor to measure the consumed current by DC motor by using data acquisition card. I was thinking to use small resistance or Hall...
Today in the 21st century, energy conservation is the need of the hour. Technologists work day and night to provide the society with good energy saving products. There is a...
Anyone into power kites? I'm thinking of getting a 3 meter training kite to learn to fly them then start getting into scudding and using a land board. I'd also...