Hi.. I'm a b. E in aeronautical, I need good topic for my technical seminar can anyone help me out

Hi I'm b. E in aeronautics.. I need good technical seminar topics so can anyone help me out

Replies

• Dchavan
    Dchavan
    It's urgent as I need to submit my abstract tomorrow
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    How about the use of Drones for search and rescue?
    See if any of these give you ideas. The PDF links on the right are free (No copyright) downloads:
    Google Scholar
  • Dchavan
    Dchavan
    I thought of detection of foreign object debris using uav but use of drone Is also good
  • Dchavan
    Dchavan
    Which should I select... As I need to submit my abstract tomorrow I hve prepared for fod using uav, but now I like drones ka topic but now I should again search abt it n shud prepare an abstract
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Maybe you can choose a regular aeronautics topic like drag reduction. This paper from my old lab is interesting:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Dchavan
    I hve prepared for fod using uav
    Then why not go with that?
  • Dchavan
    Dchavan
    But I need some technical too not only theroatical.. But as of drag reduction it's good topic but most of the part is hard for me to understand so how will I explain it to others
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Dchavan
    But as of drag reduction it's good topic but most of the part is hard for me to understand so how will I explain it to others
    You can look at this ppt on winglet modeling;
  • Dchavan
    Dchavan
    It is nice
  • Dchavan
    Dchavan
    But still any other topic which will be more interesting whch related to major issue in this field

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As soon as possible
For most of us biometric identification is synonymous with fingerprint recognition. From our smartphones to our office attendance systems they all use our fingerprints to establish our identity. What if...
Samsung has dived into the entry-level Android smartphone market with the launch of Galaxy J1 Mini. The Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini was launched on the company’s Philippines website quietly without...
Project Abstract / Summary : In today’s world the use of robot is going on increasing. Robots are able to carry out every work more effectively and efficiently than a...
Dear Sir. Im going to start constructing new house. Structural engineer has provided me the drawings for column footing (5'6" x 5'6") at the depth of 6 feet from NGL....