hi..i m new to this group and joined this to get updated with current GRE pattern.

hi all........i am alok and wish to interact with you people.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Re: hi..i m new to this group and joined this to get updated with current GRE pattern

Welcome to CE Alok.
  • Reya
    Reya
    Re: hi..i m new to this group and joined this to get updated with current GRE pattern

welcome to CE Alok ๐Ÿ˜€
  • sankaran
    sankaran

Welcome to CE Alok ๐Ÿ˜
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld

Welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

Hi Alok, feel free to ask any questions regarding GRE in GRE Section. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman

:welcome: Welcome to CE, Alok!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

MIT's Citycar has been prototyped. MIT expects the car to be production ready in 2013. CHeck out the video demo of the car - [video=youtube;G1MSMj08BVU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1MSMj08BVU&feature=player_embedded[/video]
HP's done something awesome. They are giving away premium apps for free. Check out the details - Glimpse (Inglorious Apps, $5, injoj55410gavxv): Amp up your TouchPad multitasking to 11 using...
I wish to know what are the latest trends in salary being offered to fresh MS graduates after they get the higher degree from a University in the US. There...
hi, i am in my last year as ECE student. i enrolled now my thesis proposal... i am interested of the study related to pneumatics... please give me some list...
any body can tell abt the daigrams of electronic cotrol in to and pro directions