Hi .. i m a budding engineer...

sir/mam,
i m a budding engineer...from tamil nadu..i need a help from you people's
i m going to present a paper on brain machine interface..i m very much worried abt queries session..if u knw any related queries..plz post ur queries..how the queries session will be..?😕

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE forums, Venu. How did you come to know about CrazyEngineers?

PS: Please do not combine introduction with your query. I've started another thread in our Seminar Topics discussion section here: #-Link-Snipped-# . You will get all your responses there.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE! We look forward to your involvement in the forums.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE !!
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    welcome to CE 😀
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE!!
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome to CE venu
  • Reya
    Reya
    Welcome to ce!!expecting active participation in ce from you😀
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE Venu!!
    Keep an active participation with us.
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Welcome to CE..!!
  • BCA_GIRL
    BCA_GIRL
    Welcome to CE!! We hope that you will find here a lot of new to learn and share your knowledge with all here!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CE Venu 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In a friends circle most of student are popular by it's nick name. Nick name are given by the property of a student😀cool😀.Most of my college friends name is as...
sir/mam, i m a budding engineer...from tamil nadu..i need a help from you people's i m going to present a paper on brain machine interface..i m very much worried abt...
hey anybody having ebook for 8085 and 8086 microprocessor.Please help
please electronics and telecommunication engeeners could you help me in my projet if possible you aare welcome .
Hi We have been using QC7 and now 10 for our injection moulds with good success. However we find 10 lacking compared to 7. Anyone know of another aluminium for...