hi guys

what u guys think of ajay devgan

Replies

• crook
    crook
    what do I think?

I don't really think about ajay devgan ๐Ÿ˜› . He's outdated and boring.

ankur, you are suggested to introduce yourself under introductions section & adviced to go through #-Link-Snipped-#because your post violates CCS # 1

#-Link-Snipped-#

Crook
  • aashima
    aashima
    great actor...

well ajay no doubt is a talented actor... hez good in sensitive roles... he has an impressive screen presence and wat i admire the most in him is the very fact that even in his silence... his eyes speak... i love the way he expresses thru his eyes.. on the whole i wud rate hi 8 on 10... qyamat is his master piece i wud say
  • Neha
    Neha
    Ajay!!...I wud have never replied to this topic if someone asked me earlier..I used to change the channel if Ajay z on screen...but these daz I am a complete fan of his acting...He has changed a lot maybe its pretty Kajol's effects;-)
    So I would rate him 7/10.
  • aditi
    aditi
    AJAY DEVGAN!! :sleeping: HAV TO THINK A LOT ABT IT!! HE ACTS WELL NO DOUBT BUT
    SERIOUSLY TELLING ACTORS WITHOUT GOOD LOOKS DONT FIT IN CINEMA...
    N HE Z ONE OF DAT KIND.. WAT U THINK???
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Aditi,

Kindly refrain from using 'all caps' in your posts. Also, the following thread might be useful -

#-Link-Snipped-#

-The Big K-
  • aditi
    aditi
    well i would try my best to keep it in mind....
    i didnt knew about that before....
  • aashima
    aashima
    aditi
    AJAY DEVGAN!! :sleeping: HAV TO THINK A LOT ABT IT!! HE ACTS WELL NO DOUBT BUT
    SERIOUSLY TELLING ACTORS WITHOUT GOOD LOOKS DONT FIT IN CINEMA...
    N HE Z ONE OF DAT KIND.. WAT U THINK???
    well i would like to contradict on your point aditi. i don't think there is any such notion that people without an attractive face don't do well in cinema. kajol was not very good looking in her initial stages but she always managed to win awards because she is very talented. same case goes with many actors and actresses.
    no doubt face beauty counts but to a limited extent. its not all that matters ๐Ÿ˜€
  • crook
    crook
    Bollywood is crappy. People with scary faces do get roles with big banners.

Isha Deol, for example. ๐Ÿ˜
  • aashima
    aashima
    crook
    Bollywood is crappy. People with scary faces do get roles with big banners.

Isha Deol, for example. ๐Ÿ˜
    well there is a good fan following for esha too ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Neha
    Neha
    well, here is another one contradicting u aditi...its not that actors/actresses who are not good looking don't fit cinema...as aashima said u can consider Kajol...she is not that gud looking...but she has been the topmost actress of Bollywood likewise ajay being not that gud in looks..he is creating wonders in acting.

No offense means.๐Ÿ˜€
  • pradypop
    pradypop
    Well watch Zakhm, Hum Dil de Chuke Sanam, Zameer, Khakee, Yuva, gangajal, qayamat, deewangee, bhagat singh, company..............

Its difficult not to admire this actor who makes quality and theme oriented movies. Probably only big actor in entire industry whose most movies have some serious subject to talk about. He's not typical candy-floss star. He's an actor and the best when it come to acting.
  • aditi
    aditi
    yae yae yae.. i do agree to all of you that a good actor is the one whose acting is superb and ajay is one of such actors. but tell me one thing that if you have an option to choose between two movies, one of sharukh khan and another of ajay devgan, which one are you going to choose?? i think most of us would always prefer to watch sharukhs movie!!!!
  • aashima
    aashima
    well..

aditi
    yae yae yae.. i do agree to all of you that a good actor is the one whose acting is superb and ajay is one of such actors. but tell me one thing that if you have an option to choose between two movies, one of sharukh khan and another of ajay devgan, which one are you going to choose?? i think most of us would always prefer to watch sharukhs movie!!!!
    well aditi you have given a choice without any basis!!! question is not complete only with shahrukh and ajay. comparisons are made on the basis of quality and talent and not by the name. and its not mandatory that if given a choice between the movies of these two celebrities, everyone will go for shahrukh. for me, if given a choice between duplicate and hum dil de chuke sanam, i'll go for the second one. if given a choice between asoka and bhagat singh, again i'll go for the second one.
  • Neha
    Neha
    I fully agree with aashima again..tell me one thing had u ever been to theatre to see Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman or Maya Memsaab...never coz Shahrukh waz not Shahrukh then...Shahrukh got all his fame just due to his superb acting...and now is the stage that no one want to skip his movies only coz he has got fame...and my dear aditi if u compare Shahrukh with John Abraham(I am talking lookswise) then u can very well see whoz better but still John is not Shahrukh...so u can very well judge that an actor is known by his acting...This obviously doesn't mean that Actor is made only by his acting...Like I wud neva in my life can even think of watchin Mithun's movie...howeva gud he maybe at acting....looks matter here or maybe status..so wat I can say is an actor is a blend of acting and looks..watsay??
  • pradypop
    pradypop
    Shahruk, salman, akshay.. are stars because of the kind of films they make. People love shahruk because of the kind of roles he plays most of the time. Intense and romantic lover boy in a, too bright and too colourful, to be true movie. This is what people want to be in their fantasies. Purely commercial roles. Not that he's a bad actor. But the only great movie in his filmography would be "swades". I watched it may be 20 times. But otherwise rest of his movies are pure candy-floss entertainment. He's the best star not best actor.

Ajay and Aamir have made real quality movies in their careers. Aamir also had lots of commercial success. That makes him the best for me. He's currently the top star and also the top actor.
  • yogesh
    yogesh
    hi

ajay... ๐Ÿ˜’ jst a person..
    yes one thing i lik abt him is tht he has been simply in his movies....not lik tht salman or other...showing off...disturbing indian culture...
    also till now ajay has been not done any illegal thing..

so he is a gud citizen too

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just introducing myself... Name: Caroline Age: 18 Country: USA Occupation: Student..i'm going into my 2nd year of a 5 year program for Materials Science Engineering Interests: Travelling, the beach, sports...
Just finished reading autobiography of world's favorite entrepreneur - Richard Branson - the creator of 'Virgin' Brand. The book is titled 'Losing My Verginity'. Richard Branson tells us the story...
We all have our E-mail ids...while creating them i.e while filling out the registration form we need to fill a box with exactly the same words and numbers mentioned nearby..as...
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this thread. Biggie said go ahead so here we go - Countless times, we have been asked to write down...
whenever we access our e-mail id we need to sign in thats obvious and correct..but why do we need to sign out???...The answer to the question is also obvious, it...