Hi Guys.. I'm new here.. plz help

Hi friends.. I'm doing Tech-Engg. in IME (INSTITUTION OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERS). Am bothered about my college staff's, they told 6yrs you can complete Aeronautical engineering & i dunno this institute is good or not so plz check My college website & tell me (#-Link-Snipped-#) but i need to complete Aeronautical engineering its my dream.. so plz help me by suggesting any Good & better ideas.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers of Thadomal Shahani Engg. College, Bandra (IEEE-TSEC) presents ISAAC 2011! Get ready to explore the unexplored and delve into vistas of knowledge! ISAAC is...
HELLO. I'am appearing for SAIL and EIL( engg india ltd ) 2011 exams. But I want to know the exam pattern and if anybody can help me in getting previous...
After the recent event: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...thquake-delhi-ncr-7th-sept-2011-11-30-pm.html An earthquake measuring 6.8 on the richter scale hit North India on Sunday and the epicentre was Sikkim. 😡 Mild tremors were felt in Delhi...
We currently have opportunities in the following areas across the UK. For more information see the HSE Engineering Jobs page. Electrical Engineer - Chemical Industries Division Process Integrity - Offshore...
We've been on a very exciting, busy and tiring schedule here in Israel. Today, we took a tour of the city of Jerusalem. A Historic city in Israel and important...