hi guys i am trying to slove a problem

i have writeen the code in c language and it works fyne in my local machine. when i tried to execute in the remote machine in my competetion it show some "SEGEMENTATION ERROR" is there any thing that you can say about it. use the codemaina___X.c as your file for execution ....i tried the execution in TC in windows and it works fyn .. problem when i am trying to run in solaris ....the env and details you cna found in the LATEST problem document

Replies

• Pensu
    Pensu
    Segmentation error normally occurs when you try to access a memory location which CPU cant address. Its one of the hardest error to locate and remove. I havent seen you code but i will advice you to check your code thoroughly, may be you are using some invalid memory reference somewhere.
  • Rakesh Chaudhari
    Rakesh Chaudhari
    i am agree with PENSU
    PENSU IS RIGHT
  • bhaskarreddy006
    bhaskarreddy006
    thanks for the support guys actually its an automatic testing software that is going to evaluate the code with different set of test cases... i forget to give the input using the command line arguments. thanks you pensu

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want the steps to create a computer virus right from scratch. Does anyone know the procedure and programming language required?
Hi. I'm a very old member here at Crazy Engineers, though I haven't been active that much at all. Its nice to see that crazy engineers has grown by leaps...
Here's an official thread to wish every CEan a Happy & Prosperous New Year 2012. Spread your wishes through this thread and also tell us how did you celebrate the...
will doing certificate courses like CADD/CAM be a advantage in future .like when going to interview will the importance be given to the one who has finished the course ?????or...
An Earthquake of magnitude 7.0 has hit Izu Islands in Japan approx 300 miles SSW of Tokyo. No danger of a tsunami reported. People are tweeting that "2012 Apocalypse begins"....