CrazyEngineers
  • i have writeen the code in c language and it works fyne in my local machine. when i tried to execute in the remote machine in my competetion it show some "SEGEMENTATION ERROR" is there any thing that you can say about it. use the codemaina___X.c as your file for execution ....i tried the execution in TC in windows and it works fyn .. problem when i am trying to run in solaris ....the env and details you cna found in the LATEST problem document
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Pensu

MemberDec 31, 2011

Segmentation error normally occurs when you try to access a memory location which CPU cant address. Its one of the hardest error to locate and remove. I havent seen you code but i will advice you to check your code thoroughly, may be you are using some invalid memory reference somewhere.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Rakesh Chaudhari

MemberDec 31, 2011

i am agree with PENSU
    PENSU IS RIGHT
    Cancel
  • bhaskarreddy006

MemberJan 2, 2012

thanks for the support guys actually its an automatic testing software that is going to evaluate the code with different set of test cases... i forget to give the input using the command line arguments. thanks you pensu
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register