Hi, from Will Dwinnell!

Hi!

I am Will Dwinnell, a data miner in Pennsylvania, in the United States.

I write for two Weblogs:

Data Mining in MATLAB

and...

Data Mining and Predictive Analytics

I spend a lot of time in MATLAB, and am interested in fields like statistics, machine learning and image processing.

I am glad to be here!

-Will Dwinnell
Data Mining in MATLAB

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Welcome to CE, Will!

Your experience in MATLAB will surely be beneficial for CEans here ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Will! ๐Ÿ˜ We hope you will enjoy CE. We look forward to having you as our active member.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE Will PA seems to be the Yankee hot spot for CE, there are several other members from there. I'm in metro DC. Look forward to reading your posts!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Gohm.. its about time we have a US CE Meet! ๐Ÿ˜›
  • gohm
    gohm
    Yes! Gone are the days of me being the lone US representative, now everyone will realize not all folks here are as odd as me! =)
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE. A lot of new members from US and UK have joined us lately. Yep Gohm, a CE US meet is due.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    welcome to CE Will Dwinnell
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE will.
    We are looking here on CE for a MATLAB expert there are many questions in this area unanswered so we need you answers.๐Ÿ˜Ž

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello! I am also student of Mechanical Engineering,if you have solution manual of Vector Mechanics for Engineers by Beer & Johnston 7th or 8th edition please send me at
Hi guys I am Barry doing my Mechanical engg in VVCE mysore 8th sem. I am doing a seminar on under waterwindmill and i am able to find much course...
I have a problem with my project, one of my transistors' leg is broken, so i couldn't test weather my sirens working or not. transistor = bc547. i couldn't get...
hi there, im doing a paper presentation on the topic DSP applications in speech so kindly help me by sending related material n links to thanks in advance
hello friends, can anyone redesign this circuit below.. i am great urgent please...