Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Subodh! Nice to see your quick profile!!! ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Good set of Interests!

Welcome to CE Family.
    Tell us how did you discover CrazyEngineers?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE Subodh ๐Ÿ˜€ We are happy to have you with us. Tell us how did you find out about CrazyEngineers?
  • Ammar Aziz
    Ammar Aziz
    welcome to world wide organization of crazy engineers. please suggest me a book of c++
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    :welcome:
  • synergynext
    synergynext
    Thanks all ๐Ÿ˜€

hmm how I found CE...
    few months back I was searching for something on google, probably a gadget or mobile phone (don't remember exactly) and I saw this forum. and few days back I read CE founder's interview on entrepreneurswebsite{dot}com - I guess thats you Big K ๐Ÿ˜€
    So I decided to check out if I can contribute anything to the engineers' community but after coming here I guess it would be a great learning experience for me!

@Ammar
    When I started with C++, I referred "Introduction to Data Structures and Algorithms with C++" (Prantice Hall). C++ Primer by Lippman is also a good book to start. If you have some exposure to C and data structures, you can refer following online resources for library references:
    cplusplus {dot}com
    cppreference {dot}com
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers Forum Subodh.

Yes you are right that person is our The_Big_K aka Biggie ๐Ÿ˜€

Hope to see you here very often. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • synergynext
    synergynext
    thanks guys ๐Ÿ˜€
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Welcome to CE-family!!๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE, Subodh ๐Ÿ˜€
    Glad to have you with us!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

May 8, 2011Hello Everyone: I'm not an engineer. But I am always interested in the science behind things. I'm an avid reloader of ammunition and work with brass cases alot....
Lecture Series on Computer Aided Design by Dr.Anoop Chawla, Department of Mechanical Engineering ,IIT Delhi. Feel free to discuss. ๐Ÿ˜€ [video=youtube;QnVH9N1eIc4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnVH9N1eIc4[/video]
There has been a long-lived bit of Apollo moon landing folklore that now appears to be a dead-end affair: microbes on the moon. The lunar mystery swirls around the Apollo...
hi I am nimish from Mumbai and i am in final year electronics engineering. hope to learn a lot from the community and give to it at the same time...
To boldly go where no man has gone before No, it is not the ladies' rest room. Quote: Is a call for the private sector to lead a century-long plan...