Hi from philadelphia

Hi everyone,

My name is Shane and I am from Philadelphia, PA. I am a software engineer and I also work part-time from home. Basically I just want to earn money from doing home based jobs and be my own boss.๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

Hope to see you all around !!
Shane

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome shane! I'm from Australia! CE Finance is the right place for you!
  • Elisa
    Elisa
    Welcome dude! I'm from Australia. Take a look at CE Finance.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Welcome to CE Shane. Do you happen to support the 76ers? ๐Ÿ˜›
  • crook
    crook
    ash
    Welcome to CE Shane. Do you happen to support the 76ers? ๐Ÿ˜›
    76ers ...

yay! ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi All, There are many reasons that people decide to make money online. There are those who lost their jobs, stay at home moms, those who want to be their...
Hello to all members of this wonderful site! Our aim is to unite engineers across the world. Although I think majority of the members are from India, there are few...
CHAK DE INDIA....celebrating womanhood No!!! shahrukh khan is not going to get a filmfare award for the movie...nor am i expecting a national award for him...even an oscar would only...
Hello Crazy engineers,am so happy to join u today.Its so exciting to join a world of engineers.I say a big bravo to all who brought this wonderful idea.Goodday
tell me optimum c/c++ program to generate like bellow... 0123456789 0123456798 0123456879 . . . 9876543210 Any combination must not repeat. sequence may change to display those number. Hint It...