Hi from Montana

Hi, I'm a Mechanical engineering student from Helena, Mt USA.
Just curious if theres anyone nearby.

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Hi Mrm, welcome to CE!

Not sure if there are any near your proximity, but we have members from USA 😉

Can you tell us more about yourself and Montana?
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Mrm423
    Hi, I'm a Mechanical engineering student from Helena, Mt USA.
    Just curious if theres anyone nearby.
    Welcome to CE. We hope you'll enjoy CE and help us spread the word.

We've a great bunch of CEans from the silicon valley; do not know anyone from Helena. Anyone?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE Montana😎
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome, I am a fellow Yank. Glad to have you here. As a helpful tip, if you post in the proper forum, you might get more/useful responses.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi i am an electronics engineer from pakistan intersted in communication or Avionics
I believe crooks & cheats will have to be extra careful while dealing with CrazyEngineers. It would be a bit more difficult to fool the 'CEans' than regular people. Simply;...
Has anybody seen these types of chargers which accept universal voltages. i.e. they operate on 120-240 V 50-6- Hz. power supply without any addition attachment. Has anybody thought what mechanism...
renowned engineers are widely used the following applications are flexible shaft machine, ,
I am trying to simulate extractive distillation for reformate to extract aromatic using sulfolane solvent. I've tried NRTL, UNIQUAC, UNIFAC and wilson fluid package but all are fail to provide...