Hi from a SE turned EE

I stick to the basics... This is my first post here... ๐Ÿ˜Ž...

Name: Ranganath

Engineering Trade: Electrical

Work Experience: 4 years

Hobbies & Interests: Social Networking, computer games..Started discovering things on the net recently, Electronics..

Aim in life: Taking life as it comes... Time's over for me to aim something now...hehehe...Let me learn something here atleast...

I joined CrazyEngineers because: Who said FB is big...why not CE ?๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome dude!

You can learn many things here!

Thats true, you know me in Engineering days and now a lot of change has happened!! In my learnings CE has a major role!
    So learning guaranteed here ๐Ÿ˜€

And , you know how he discovered CE , he read Mayur's blog my interview was there and he asked about CE ๐Ÿ˜€
    Then he joined it!!
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Thats great. ๐Ÿ˜€ We have many members who join through blogs.

Welcome to CE Ranganath!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nice ๐Ÿ˜€ Welcome to CE. Why not tell your friends, colleagues and bosses and Mr. Premji about CE? ๐Ÿ˜›
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome to CE ranganath
  • Reya
    Reya
    welcome to ce๐Ÿ˜€shift is here!!
  • naths.ryt.here
    naths.ryt.here
    Hey..How do I find my posts here? Can anyone let me know?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @naths: Do you mean you want to search for your posts?

You can use the 'search box' at the upper right corner in every section of the forum.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I think you want the posts made by you!
    you have to click on your user name it self, you will be navigated to your profile page!

There you find links to view your posts and threads.

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE! This is one of the most amazing place for engineering and engineers. Be active.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE Ranganath!! ๐Ÿ˜€
    Enjoy your stay here!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi friends!! I have installed hmail server in my lappy..I wasn't able to open the hmail server administrator to create a domain.While trying to open i get a error as...
How HDD will get crashed??
can any one help me to find out any project on oscillator can be done for begineers in the project field....
Dear Friend, Techfest, The annual science and technology festival of IIT Bombay is conducting a workshop on Vertical Habitat which Workshop centres - IIT Bombay, Mumbai Priyadarshani College, Nagpur 23rd-24th...
Hi, I am looking for the AI Project for my Academic Project Submission. I request if anyone can help me on the same, would be really great. Also, if someone...