Hi all

I am a noob here.
basically an electronics engineer.

😛

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi Anee,

Welcome to CE! We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word. We'd like to know more about you. Why don't you post a new introduction using our Introduction template? -> #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Raviteja.g
    Raviteja.g
    hi anee, pleasure to see you on CE i think you can share your ideas with others in a friendly manner here.
    any way hearty welcome to CE😛
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Hi Anee...welcome to CE forum :smile:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi All I am here to share some related websites names,where you can download the full seminar report and abstract .Isn't it cool??
Hi all, Has anyone heard or tried Affiliate Junktionâ„¢ | Global Affiliate Marketing | Earn Money Online - Join Free ? Yesterday I got a mail from someone saying there...
hey! i need some ideas for my undergrad final year project.my interests are in rf communications or nethin hot in the field.......can ne1 please throw me some cool ideas!?......i have...
Hello All, I am a retired tool and die maker, ham radio is my hobby, and I also repair most 2 way radio equipment, If I can be of any...
Hey, can anyone help me in interfacing a parallel port to a 32-1 multiplexer selection lines. can we directly connect the data pins from parallel port to the selection lines...