hi friends

hi......i am yogesh n iam doing my b.tech first year in vignan institution in duvvada .
sory to say that i am new to this site so kindly give me information about this pls

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Hello young Chap nice to have a new Crazy engineer here in CE DO post your queries and also participate in existing discussions

Wishing you a cray stay in CE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am completely Newbie in this electrical field. Sorry if i asked very basic questions here. why does the glow of lamps becomes weaker when heavy current appliance is switched...
Hi, I am a graduate in CS with 2 years experience. I have aptitude for R & D. Just wanted to know if R&D kind of jobs exist in industry...
Name: Olu Engineering trade: Electrical & Electronics Engineering Occupation: Student Interests: Reading and dismantling old electronic devices. Aim in life: To be an inventor Why I Joined: To get connected...
Hello. My name is Allan Hugo. I am a chemical engineer. I was actively involved in the academic community where I taught Chemical Engineering courses in Chemical Engineering Department of...
what does a pole and zero signifies in a filter....