Hi friends,

Dear CE Members ,
Myself Anees ,I am new to CE forum....I found this very interesting .....this provides a platform for crazy Engineers to share their ideas and thoughts among the world....really very happy joining this forum, I am very glad to join here to meet professional engineers here and share knowledge among them and am a student in prefinal year from chennai.

Replies

• Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. ๐Ÿ˜€
    How did you discover CrazyEngineers?
    Happy CE-ing. ๐Ÿ‘
  • anees fathima
    anees fathima
    hi,
    i dicover this through net search.
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Welcome to CE Anees ! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • prashpan
    prashpan
    Welcome to CE Anees!!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is it possible to do thermodynamic calculations and create thermodynamic models in matlab? I want to model an IC engine in matlab and calculate its parameters. Anyone please provide some...
Hello Friends..... Here you can post different tips , tricks and techniques of programming languages like c,c++,java etc. In fact these languages will provide huge amount of magical things in...
Samsung's flexible, unbreakable AMOLED displays will be called 'Youm'. Those who know Korean may check out Samsung's new page dedicated to Youm: https://www.samsungsmd.com/kor/skill/KN-skill-1-5.jsp . Samsung's engineers have been focusing on...
When LinkedIn was new, I was an early adopter. I created profile, deleted it and then created again; then forgot about it. Then I wanted to contact a person for...
here it is my code i ran this code, i set a password to the program to allow user to write the image location in computer, but its not taking...