Hi friends

Hi,every one.First of all i introduce my self.My name is Afsal,am a final year student in Instrument technology.
Really this one is very helping.Am so glad, being an member in CE.

Replies

• sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Re: Hai friends

Welcome to CE family Afsal ๐Ÿ‘

Hope to get active participation from you

Please note use English language only.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS

Hi mhdafsal,

welcome to CE...

hope to see active participation from you ๐Ÿ‘
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal

hi
    welcome to ce
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    hi..welcome to CE..
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Hello! Welcome to CE!!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE...!

Keep an active participation on CE...!
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mhdafsal
    Hi,every one.First of all i introduce my self.My name is Afsal,am a final year student in Instrument technology.
    Really this one is very helping.Am so glad, being an member in CE.
    Welcome to CE, Afsal. We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends ๐Ÿ˜€

We look forward to active contribution from you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

๐Ÿ‘i am studying electronics and instrumentation and i need proper assistance to become an eminent engineer
The Hybris Mechanica Grande Sonnerie from Jaeger-LeCoultre holds an impressive 26 complications in a single mechanical timepiece Aside from telling the time, the watch focuses on two major functions including...
Izemail for Outlook Encrypt and sign your e-mail messages, just by pressing the Send button in your e-mail program with Izemail. No need to exchange encryption keys or certificates, no...
Dear Members Hi all.I have completed my telecommunication engineering with a gud aggregate and now i am looking forward for a job.I have choosen telecommunication bcoz i hate programming and...
Today i was studying Group theory..so this question arises in my mind What do you think guys...zero an even no or odd no? Please give some solid reason with your...