Hi Friends

Hi Friends I M New To This Group.so Hi Everybody!!:d

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to the board, Newtone. This is an 'Introductions' thread, so please 'introduce' yourself.

Follwing link might be useful -
    #-Link-Snipped-#

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans! Please use this template in your introduction - Introduction Template Version 1.1 Date: Nov 25, 2006. ​ Sections marked '*' are mandatory 😁 - Name: *Engineering Trade: Location:...
I will admit to being a fairly big fan of animated movies. Probably comes from the fact that I grew up with classic Chuck Jones (Roadrunner, et al) and Warner...
I think I can manage that. Don't expect me to take it too seriously, though... Name: Bruce Lane Engineering Trade: Electronics (specializing in RF and telecommunications). Occupation: Electronics engineering tech,...
Okay, we have threads on Astrology & Telepathy. I'm starting a discussion on Hypnotism. 😕 Have you seen the famous hypnotist Paul McKenna performing on stage? All he does is...
Hi Everyone! I'm posting on behalf of my friend who is in search of a job. He is an experienced Java developer. Which is the best job search engine around?...