hi frenz

Hey CEans, greetings. I created this account few months before but didnt visit the site at all later. Today i came in and decided to visit regularly hereafter :smile: because its really great to be one among you. Sorry that i started to post before i gave my intro. Here it goes:

Name: Supriya
Stream of Engg: Electrical and Electronics
Hobbies: Surfing the net, listening to music, photography
Aim in life: To become a research engineer
I joined CE because: its really nice to see all brains join hands over here. Glad to be a part of CE. ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Wel come To CE Family.....๐Ÿ˜Ž

Keep an active participation...!
  • Shashank007
    Shashank007
    Most Welcome Supriya. wish you a very happy journey a head, over here
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    welcome to CE supriya
    looking forward to your active participation
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE!!
  • vik001ind
    vik001ind
    hi there,
    you will enjoy your stay here!
  • itchap
    itchap
    Welcome to CE...
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    hi
    welcome to ce
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    hi supriya..๐Ÿ˜€

welcome to CE...
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    hi...welcome to CE...

now be regular on CE....hoping for your active partipiciation
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE..!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Supriya ๐Ÿ˜€ We are happy to have you with us. We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends.

We look forward to having you as an active member here ๐Ÿ˜€

[โ€‹IMG]
  • mdronsubbs
    mdronsubbs
    hello and welcome to the world of CE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Who can guess what this resembles? Is there a "word" in a general (or special) group, which is normal to an hysteresis loop? Say for instance, I assume hysteresis is...
Language is the medium of theory; although we "react" unconsciously to a lot of "theoretical" information, most of it is discarded (from a short-term store). Conjecture: we filter the majority...
IMAGE PROCESSING PROJECT This semester project requires that you implement and test an image filtering approach described in a given academic research conference paper. The implementation is supposed to be...
Friends,i am from india,doing Electronic and comunication engineering 2nd year in VRS college of Eng,Tamilnau, Let me come to the point,currently i am doing 4th semester,having LIC(linear Integrated Circuits) as...
Fishbowl Version: 1.0.1.195 File Size: 331 License: Free Fishbowl ....... Click to Download