Hi Folks

My names Jason. I have done my formal education in electrical engineering and graduated in 2000. I am currently working for a saw mill in New Zealand as an Industrial Electrician so I am more of a Sparky than a actual engineer.

My hobbies include, watching any form of sports(except gridiron), playing golf, darts, pool, listening to all sorts of music (depending on the crowd and mood), soccer, cooking, having a beer with mates(heaps of beers actually) and of recent I have started out on the guitar(and getting better!).

Please accept me into the forum.

Regards

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. It's a pleasure to have you with us. We hope you will enjoy here and participate in discussions.

PS: It's CE's 7th anniversary today, you've chosen a great day to join us 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How to create WinPE bootable external disk? Provide a detail process please.
Hello Engineers, I have been an active member of quite a few webmaster forums and have many friends who run websites. But all of them including me had to visit...
hi guys am new here. and so far i love what i have seen so far,its a lovely community and i want to be part of it.hope to get some...
So you may be knowing what the fevicol logo is: a couple of elephants standing back to back with some circular object between them. Tell me guys, does this ring...
It's been heard that ASUS, the No.1 company in motherboard manufacturing has offered ASRock, the No.3 company's motherboard division.If this happens then we are about to see ASUS much much...