Hi Everyone

Hello,
I am Meenakshi Sundaram a student of Computational Science with a background in Mechanical Engineering. Its been a long time since I joined but decided to post just recently. Well hope to get to know many of you guys and to contribute. By the way are there any guys working in HPC?
Regards,
Meenakshi Sundaram

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    meesunda
    Hello,
    I am Meenakshi Sundaram a student of Computational Science with a background in Mechanical Engineering. Its been a long time since I joined but decided to post just recently. Well hope to get to know many of you guys and to contribute. By the way are there any guys working in HPC?
    Regards,
    Meenakshi Sundaram
    Hi Meenakshi 😀

Welcome to CE. We are glad that you came back to CE. We look forward to having you as our active member 😀
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE Meenakshi..
  • Rohan_sK
    Rohan_sK
    Welcome to CE, Meenakshi.
    Hope to see you active here.
  • slashfear
    slashfear
    Hi and Welcome to CE !!!!!!
  • Black_Rose
    Black_Rose
    Hey there, welcome to the forum =)
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Have a nice time meenakshi,and what does HPC stands for??? its difficult to guess as many companies have that initials!!!
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, how do you calculate torque in a rectangular section due to rotation.do we follow the same method as we use for circulaer cross section. that is torque=force * perpendicular...
i have to rotate 15000 kgs using a dc electric motor.the power required is 2.5 hp. since the rotation is slow can i choose the rpm to be around 20....
English-ScaredHello people , we have started three different threads for all the three sections . Please make the use of it and post your queries there . This will be...
work done in case of a cyclic process is equal to algebraic sum of work done over each individual cycle For e.g. in Carnot cycle work done should be equal...
Alright I am going to start using a Pocket DVR Camera that I got a few years back once again. At the moment though the current batteries you get with...