Hi everyone!

Hey there,

Nice to see CE, love this new place to unite Indian engineers,
Had been hanging on HN lately now this too goes into my bookmarks.

About me ?
Well, I'm just another 2nd year, Computer Science student in Bangalore at Amrita University.
Currently I'm trying to manage my web designing company - madetokill and coming up with a yet to finish snapshot generating service for websites.

In love with programming, technology and art eversince I can remember - #-Link-Snipped-#

Have a look at some random notes from life - IdeaMonk

Need a programmer/designer/man on your start-up team ? Count me in ๐Ÿ˜€ #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi IdeaMonk,

First of all welcome to CE. CE is a place where we are uniting engineers from all over the world and not just India.

We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Welcome to CE dude!

Your blog is awesome. Hope you can help contribute to this place ๐Ÿ˜€

Can you tell us how you came about creating MadeToKill?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I really like the accordion effect on the menu ๐Ÿ˜‰ . Awesome work, IdeaMonk ๐Ÿ˜€ Tell us your story in our entrepreneurship section ๐Ÿ˜€
  • sean_26
    sean_26
    Hi Friend,
    Welcome to CE! :grin:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

sir, here i am requesting you to suggest me the new topics about miniprojects. yours thanking you DHANYA K
can I get the design and circuit for contact less charging of batteries
Hope any CEans in Indonesia are safe and free from harm after the earthquake.
here is a list of good ebooks which i found will be good for a reference. i have also posted the links to books
CEans, What is your take on ability to add college/company name in profile? We may display it in the mini profile (on the left side of your post) as well....