hi everyone on CE

i m student of 5th sem IT branch persuing BE from a private college in bhopal. the posts i read here r really v helpful. thanx !

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Mansha. It's a pleasure to have you with us in our team. We hope you will enjoy CE. Feel free to participate in discussions.
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Welcome to CE..
    Tell us how you discovered CE ?
    Keep posting!!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi I want to know that is there any software which use speech recognisation to log in for Windows OS , instead of password typing.if anybody knows please tell me.
Hey CEans.. Let me see how many different replies I get to this thread.. On the account of 7th anniversary of our CE, I've come up with this idea.. Let...
Hello Friends, Please Help Me Guys!! What is the difference between an Interface and an Abstract class in Java ?
Today's TOI had news about how there is now a provision that will let mobile phone users to access their bank accounts from their phones (not necessarily a smartphone) by...
My names Jason. I have done my formal education in electrical engineering and graduated in 2000. I am currently working for a saw mill in New Zealand as an Industrial...