hi everyone........i'm feeling lucky to be a part of crazyengineers....thank u all..

i am an final sem electrical engineering student......i have enough interest to join a core company and to do work on renewable energy sector......i love electrical engineerig .......

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, friend. We are happy to have you with us. We hope you will enjoy CE and become an active member here. Do inform your friends about CE 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Like most students, there’s a good possibility that it takes the Jaws of Life to pry you out of bed in the morning. Not to worry, because 19-year-old Sankalp Sinha...
HEY. there is big different between ant-malware and ant-virus, i know malware is also a virus,. a software which wants your keystrokes, logins, passwords, address book, data, credit card information,...
As per poll,the most voted topic for the Weekend technical discussion is "Ambient Intelligence". So CEans,let's share whatever you know about Ambient Intelligence right here! Game On !
I'm curious to know - is the polio vaccination, its large scale publicity a big scam? I'm not a paranoid; but I'd like to go with the facts. The big...
Hi ^_^ I thought Engineering graphics would be easy but actually it's not! I've exams within 2 days! -_-' Anyone can explain me how to construct scale of chords? It's...