Hi every one

Name: Uzoma

Engineering Trade: Mechanical

Occupation: Employed at the moment..Working with British American Tobacco here in Ibadan Nigeria as a Manufacturing Executive/Technical Operator

Work Experience: Operating/Maintenance of Cigarette Making Machines which comprise of GD121 [The cigarette making machine], AF12 [The Filter Tipper] and T10 [The Tray Loader]

Hobbies: Reading, Tavelling and Meeting people/Sharing Ideas

Aim in Life: To be a machine designer'/manufacturer

I joine Crazy Engineers because I want to tap from the wealth of experiences of practising engineers from different parts of the world to actualize my dreams and also to contribute my ideas when necessary to assist someone that needs them.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • manishks
    manishks
    Hai ! Welcome to CE 😀
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-# !
  • Uzoma Iheanacho
    Uzoma Iheanacho
    Thanks to you all for welcoming me to Crazy Engineers Family. I have the feeling that I will enjoy it here and be able to live my dream because "Life is Too Short To live Another Man's Dream" - Steve Jobs

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi i need some help. I have a project to do for my electrical engineering technology class and i have no idea what to do it on! Can you give...
Since I have been working as an editor at CE for a last few years, I thought we will make a collection of what exactly does a job of an...
We geeks tend to believe that the next Internet connection we'll have is going to be definitely faster than our current one. However, as the internet adoption grows worldwide, Akamai...
According to the latest Akamai report, the overall connection speeds in the world have dropped by over 14%. I think it's the growing adoption of the mobile phones to access...
LG has began blaming the Windows operating system for the poor sales. LG announced that they'll adopt the android operating system for the future manufacturing. But I wonder whether it's...