hi every one

hello people iam just joined here and i seen the posts they are awesome i knew i will get a nice subject here anyway let me introduce my self iam a student in vignan under jntu and iam in 3rd year 2nd sem now iam glad to meet u all

Replies

• poonam biswakarm
    poonam biswakarm
    Welcome Narayan to CE...
    ...but it would have been better if you give your introduction in CE-Introduction which is in CE Forum...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Narayana 😀 We hope you will enjoy CE and bring your friends to CE as well.

Tell us how did you discover CE?

PS: I've moved your thread to CE introductions thread.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Welcome Narayana 😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    iam narayana murthy from tenali studying in vignan under jntu and iam in 3rd year 2nd sem in electrical and electronics branch iam mostly intrested to do something big and new. my hobbies are chatting and playing computer race games i came in this web site by seeing in google as i typed for EEE projects and iam sure i can join many of my friends in this website because they are also crazy hahahaha k
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Welcome to CE,Narayana.Hope to see you active here.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    thanx for u all
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CE, narayana. I already see a lot of nice posts from you.

Keep an active participation with us.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    thanx for ur cooperation
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE, Narayana Murthy!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hieee everyone... How can labview help in Electrical Engineering...??Where can we learn about it..
I'm searching about HV motors. who can help me for finding refrences?!
CEans, November 26[sup]th[/sup] was full of excitement and activities. Lot of CEans became a part of our global celebration on CrazyEngineers Day! As promised, we're giving away CrazyEngineers T-Shirt to...
Official Announcement Here: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...celebrated-crazyengineers-day.html#post137305
The call rates are dropping and mobile network operators are heading for fierce battle. With many mobile companies reducing the call charges, there are few companies offering free same network...