hi Engineers.....

hi this is jithesh vk from mysore karnataka (INDIA)...

at present doing my final year engineering in computer science..

Replies

• friendster7
    friendster7
    Welcome to cE..have fun... do visit often..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Be proud to be a CrazyEngineer! Two of our CEans ( I've been requested to keep the names/ids confidential ) informed me that they mentioned about their involvement with...
Helloo ppl my name is abitej doin electrical n electronics final year in Bangalore i m lookin for a electrical job i ll complete my engineering in may so please...
What happens when [FONT=verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]your [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]blog[/FONT] [/FONT]story gets featured on the front page of Yahoo! Get prepared for the highest site traffic ever. As Yahoo! Buzz is getting a revamp (after...
Here is a unique opportunity to participate in 3 IT conferences - JAX India 2008, Enterprise Architecture India 2008 and Eclipse Forum India 2008, all taking place at the same...
Guys i will try to add daily one brain Teasers,do find the answers. 1)The following pairs of words can be unscrambled to make two words that go together, like "this...