Hi crazies... Its me...

Name: Shashank Sharma

*Engineering Trade: MCA

*Occupation
: Working as Sr. Software Engineer, in Noida, India

Work Experience
: 4.5 Yrs, worked on various technologies ranging from VB 6.0, Delphi to ASP.NET, current specialization is in web technologies and development

*Hobbies & Interests
: Like to work on computers and ride bikes, playing badminton and carom. Have a good interest in photography and exploring new developments in engineering field, specifically but not limited to computers.

*Aim in life
: To have my own business in software field, focusing more towards innovative developments which may help the general crowd.

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: I believe, I'm as crazy a this website's idea, theme and purpose...

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Welcome Shashank ๐Ÿ˜.
    how did you find CE๐Ÿ˜€
  • prashpan
    prashpan
    Welcome to CE Shashank!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# ! We're happy to have you with us. Good to know that you liked the site and decided to join us. Great to know we have one more budding entrepreneur among us!
  • TheHellRocker
    TheHellRocker
    ianoop
    Welcome Shashank ๐Ÿ˜.
    how did you find CE๐Ÿ˜€
    Anoop, the site is amazing, infact I had a similar idea and was working on the same with my friends. Planned to launch a site 4crazyengineers.com and came to know about CE. Crazy site with crazier information and having some of craziest engineers as members.
  • TheHellRocker
    TheHellRocker
    prashpan
    Welcome to CE Shashank!!
    Thanks buddy...
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Welcome to CE-Family Sir!!!
  • TheHellRocker
    TheHellRocker
    maria flor
    Welcome to CE-Family Sir!!!
    Thanks Maria...
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE Community. ๐Ÿ˜€ Looking forward to see you active on board. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Good introduction, Shashank! Be an active member.
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Welcome to CE shashank !!!
  • Kirk
    Kirk
    Enjoy your stay here

#-Link-Snipped-#-#-Link-Snipped-#-#-Link-Snipped-#
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    ๐Ÿ˜ Welcome to CE, Shashank!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung has silently launched the SamsungIndiaEStore.com website to sell their products online to Indian customers. The store is operated by savex computers ltd. which also is the national distributor of...
I was surfing the net and came across that Samsung and few more are working towards launching a digital camera with Android as OS for it with gr8 features for...
It was in news that the car makers in India have stated that the hike in prices is applicable only to the products that will be dispatched after 16th March....
Dreams, is what even a blind can see. They are many times very beautiful while many times scary. Hate them or love them, they are really interesting. However, some dreams...
Hi...everybody in forum....I am analysing traffic on a WLAN using wirshark.....And when i do staistics using wireshark...i am having a problem to understand ....."i am downloading video file from youtube...