Hi could anybody help me in finding Best Colleges for my Cut-off mark

Hi,

My cut-off mark is 183.23 could anybody tell me any best college in Coimbatore for my mark. I need a reply i'm in a complete paranoia.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Thread moved to appropriate section.
  • altax
    altax
    Hi

No need to worry.Having a Cool cut-off mark of 182 why you need to get tensed. But in coimbatore point of view you should have a bit higher cut-off to get a good college. Well go through this you may get an idea.It will have all the details of Indian/Tamilnadu/Coimbatore colleges.And also cut-off marks are also given for corresponding colleges.๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

Stay cool
    Altax

<Admin Note: No free advertising on CE, please ๐Ÿ˜€ >
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    pintuu
    Hi,

My cut-off mark is 183.23 could anybody tell me any best college in Coimbatore for my mark.
    Hi pintuu,
    Check the following post if can be of any help
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Ever since enabling CE-InFocus, our RSS posting bot which gathers feeds from various tech blogs, I've received mix response from all of you. Mods may not like it (for...
Yo CEans! In conjuction with IEEE's 125th Anniversary, IEEE has a cool initiative called "Celebrating 125 Years of Engineering the Future". Quote: By celebrating this milestone anniversary, you honor the...
Hi,friends Just try solving this puzzle It goes like this ๐Ÿ˜€ "In a van there are 7 people,and each of them carry 7 bags. Each bag contains 7 cats. Each...
All of us do read news papers / watch -observe news on TV/Internet. Why do not we make an thread in which we post the headlines of that particular day....
Around 5 years back I was active member of a MBA forum. I left that forum when I left MBA preparations. Today again I visited that forum and was astonished...