Hi Civil Engineers Here!

I Am A CS Guy and i am quite interested in gaining civil engineering knowledge. 😀 I Have no knowledge previously in this..where could i start to acquire very basic things about civil/structural engineering?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Please note that the scoring for CEoM is bit different. Following are the main changes - Minimum number of words a new thread should have to score 100 points:...
Volvo is making a new step in diesel engine technology with their E family engine. These engines will be offered with different levels of turbo charging and may be used...
Transmission system-A brief intro and a doubt in it? Today I would like to give a small introduction on Transmission system .Ok first we can start with what are the...
Hey.. My college is conducting training session for two hours each week in which we can learn any of the three things mentioned above. Now, I want to know, which...
Postdoctoral fellows Jeong-Yun Sun and Christoph Keplinger of Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences (SEAS) have developed a gel-based transparent stretchable speaker that can produce sounds from the entire...