Hi CEans

Hi,
I am Shiva,From south Tamil Nadu.I am a crazy Elecrtical & Electronics Engineer ๐Ÿ˜€, Infact i was a registered member from last year itself but never understood the value of the community as much,infact i came yesterday for something exciting,to celebrate the 5th Birthday of CE,then in conference section i came to know there was a quiz @ 6,infact found it very interesting.. i never thought such kind of activities were going on in the community and it was a very lively place...! Now that i've found the value of the forum,i'll be an active member from now on..! I'll help and seek help as much possible ๐Ÿ˜‰...!

I was an IIT aspirant but could get only an EML rank in JEE,and missed out NIT's too coz of bad AIEEE performance.! And scored some 260 in BITSAT...! Realised my potential as a good student,now i am in a state college ,looking forward to do well in engineering..! Have plans for giving GATE in my 3rd year hope the forum helps me..!๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Very good to see you back on CE, nsiva007 ๐Ÿ˜€ . What you see on CE is a creation of our active CEans who have met each other on CE and now hooked to it for the most part of the day. We look forward to seeing you active here.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome to CE siva ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Nicely written introduction Siva.

We are really happy to welcome you in the CE Family.
    Hope to see you around often ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    Hello Shiva, Welcome to CE. I assure you'll get answers to most of your queries here!
    Hope you have a good stay here with us! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • nsiva007
    nsiva007
    Thanks guys ๐Ÿ˜€, i forgot to mention, i'm in 2nd year now... will graduate in 2013 ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE!!

Your come back is superb ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE Siva ๐Ÿ˜€
    We are glad to have you here!
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    Welcome to CE, Shiva.
    Nice intro!
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome back to CE!
  • tomastamm
    tomastamm
    hello, nice to meet you ๐Ÿ˜€
  • BCA_GIRL
    BCA_GIRL
    Welcome to CE. Glad to know about you!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, This thread is for something that most of us did/do after the exam is over - discuss the answers with peers. The contest is over and we'll publish the...
1. Identify the Company whose logo's 2 letters form a direction marker symbol. Answer: FedEx: Note, E & x "Form" a direction marker symbol (arrow). Subway has two letters that...
Winner Announced: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...nner-ce-brain-twister-contest.html#post136988 Discuss this announcement here.
CEans, Thanks a lot for your participation in CE Brain Twister Contest. The contest was specially hosted for CEans on CrazyEngineers Day (November 26). Before we tell you who the...
Could we have some facility so that the gender of the members are mentioned in their user profiles or something like that?