hi budding engineers.....

I have just now finished my engineering in the instrumentation field... I am willing to carry out discussions on recent trends...

Replies

• hasini vaishnavi
    hasini vaishnavi
    I have just now finished my engineering in the instrumentation field... I am willing to carry out discussions on recent trends...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    hasini vaishnavi
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# 😀 . It's a pleasure to have you with us. Tell us a bit more about yourself.
  • hasini vaishnavi
    hasini vaishnavi
    I always had craze on physics which drove me to take up engineering... then about me.. a person who is eager to learn more in the field of electronics.. have got the urge to know and learn new concepts... thanks a lot for your response sir😀
  • anuraadha
    anuraadha
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-# 😀 Glad to have you with us. Hope you can help our budding engineers in the forum and learn as much as you can.
  • hasini vaishnavi
    hasini vaishnavi
    oh ya sure... wil do my best😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

suggest me any innovative technical event to organize ? so that it would attract students
Samsung launched the MusicHub combining streaming with storage locker for Samsung S3. This App is currently available only for Samsung S3 right now. Samsung worked with mSpot & 7digital to...
Jokes apart... The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is something that everyone of us on this site is looking forward to (5.5 inches!). I'm looking forward to it mainly because prices...
can anyone share their experience and can even share questions of programming,technical round of THOUGHT WORKS...so that it will be helpful to everybody....please its urgent for me....i have cleared my...