hi alllll crazyengineers..........

Hi all............
This is mrudula ..............
new to this ce site................

Its very glad to be here.............!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE Mrudula πŸ˜€ We're happy to have you with us. Tell us how did you discover this website and what motivated you to join?
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Mrudula!
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    Welcome Mrudula to CE...........πŸ˜€
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Welcome to CE😁
    We are curious about your qualifications means have you completed your studies?
  • sama
    sama
    hi gaurav

hmm i m doing my btech final year ..............!
  • sama
    sama
    hi big_k..............

all that i got information abt this site is by surfing through net for my projects which helped me a lot...........! πŸ˜€
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    :welcome: sama
  • bella10388
    bella10388
    What's up everyone, I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hey. Hopefully I posted this in the right section!
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    bella10388
    What's up everyone, I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hey. Hopefully I posted this in the right section!
    continues trailing peiods (dots) or for that matter any letter and sms language like (frndz) are not allowed. Welcome to the World of CE.πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    welcome to CE
  • vishwa25
    vishwa25
    hello everyone...

I am vishwa. i am also new here.this is really nice forum i liked it very much..
    πŸ˜€
    i have observed the forum well. all moderators and members are very active and they are doing very good job..πŸ‘
    i would like to say big hi...to all members...
    πŸ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE, Sama πŸ˜€

And Welcome to you too, Vishwa πŸ˜€
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Crazy Engineers, I would just like the opportunity to introduce ourselves to the community. We are a Transformer manufacturing company that have been building quality products for nearly 70...
have a great birthday! πŸ˜€ wish you many more happy returns of the day! 😁 :myparty:
It is now the start of "ber months" Wishing all CEans A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! 116 DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS😁😁
Hi guys! m new here at CE. i am Ashwin. Industrial Engineer.
I am very interested furthering my knowledge and career. I have been looking to see what my options are becoming a Chemical Engineer. However, have 2 little ones 8 &...