Hi All

Hello guys...

I was eagerly looking for forum like this, finally I got this. I am very happy and I hope I'll utilize the forum in right way.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers family #-Link-Snipped-#
    We are pretty sure you will love it here once you start being regular. Do not hesitate to participate in ongoing discussions or starting some of your own. 👍
  • Bhargav P A
    Bhargav P A
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers family #-Link-Snipped-#
    We are pretty sure you will love it here once you start being regular. Do not hesitate to participate in ongoing discussions or starting some of your own. 👍
    Thank you Ankita..
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE community #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Bhargav P A
    Bhargav P A
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE community #-Link-Snipped-#
    Thank You Harshad.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So there's technical information that every engineer learns as a part of their curriculum or have found out when they are reading books just out of curiosity. Wondering if electrical...
On this day of Christmas, Amazon is giving 40 paid apps for free. Visit Amazon.com download its app (Amazon Store) install it, login with your account & buy all the...
It’s been just a few months Apple Inc. launched the latest iPhones-6 and 6 Plus, there’re rumors that the company is planning to go with 4-inch version of iPhone pronounced...
Announced in October earlier this year, the HTC Desire Eye is now reportedly available in India. According to an established Mumbai-based retailer Mahesh Telecom, the phone can now be purchased...
I am a MBA HR post graduate with computer science engineering as graduation. Now a Human Resource professional with about 4 years of experience in HR in sectors like manufacturing,...