Hi all.

hi all.

well i am new here and this is my frist post.

this area looks cool 😀

well herez my format.

Name:Bhargav

Engineering Trade: Computers

Occupation
: I am working as a Project Manager/Sr. Developer for an IT Company.

Work Experience
: 7 Yrs.

Hobbies & Interests
: I like Target Shooting and i take part in Precision and tactical shooting Competitions. (FireArms)

Aim in life
: well want to be successful in what i do

love to be an engineer.😁

Thanks😁

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to the CE world, Intruder aka Bhargav 😀 ! Introductions section is of course the best place to get started.

We have a good bunch of discussions in General as well as Technical Discussion sections, so have a look at them.

Do not forget to have a look at CE Common Sense Guide ( link in my Signature )

-The Big K-
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    Hay bhurgav!

Nice to see you here. Hope you have a good time in the little world (big heart!) of crazy engineers😀

Look arround and if you have any Q dont think twice before asking Biggie or any of us!

Regards!!
  • jayaprakash
    jayaprakash
    Welcome to the world of CE,

Have a good time in the world of crazy engineers.

Regards

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Guys.. I was wondering if anybody is interested in Target Shooting using FireArms.😁 well my hobby is Target Shooting, i take part in Precision shooting and tactical shooting which...
'Tom Peters Seminar' Just finished reading the book. The book talks about this - "It's an insane world, and in an insane world, sane organizations make no sense." 😁 Anyone...
CEans! Its time to extend the CE Higher education section. I'm thinking about introducing Engineering Mathematics sub-section. I'm convinced that it will be a great help to Engineering Students. Let...
hi, I am aswini. I am learning dotnet and trying to do a project in asp.net using mvc architecture. I know how to implement mvc architecture in php. But here...
hey guys could u all please tell me how 2 improve my ram performance. and also how 2 overclock my pc and my graphic card(its an nvidia).wating 4 a reply.thanks...